[Users] Updating usrloc database

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 12:23:26 CEST 2006

Type openserctl in your bash and you'll see something like:

           * usrloc *
 ul show [<username>]................ show in-RAM online users
 ul rm <username> [<contact URI>].... delete user's UsrLoc entries
 ul add <username> <uri> ............ introduce a permanent UrLoc entry
 showdb [<username>] ................ show online users flushed in DB

These commands will interact with openser internally which will
propagate the updates both in memory and DB.

Samuel.