[Users] OpenSER - one year old

buxalex at libero.it buxalex at libero.it
Fri Jun 16 11:44:12 CEST 2006

Hello to everybody,

I would like to say.... Happy Birhtday Openser!!!! :O)

Sometimes I got answers with delay, sometimes I spent nights trying to understand how to configure a module, or even a single statement, somrtimes I needed to read ten times the same document because it was unclear related to my knolwledge and still I want to thank the community for this great product.

Every day I try to read all the emails coming from the community, and every day I learn a little bit more (threads, ideas, suggestions,solutions...).

By the way, there is any open source for a sip softphone in windows (minisip even doesnt start on my laptop with windows 2000) :o))

thanks
Alessandro