[Users] UsrLoc version dose not match Location

zhan li zhan_li_2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 14:41:21 CEST 2006

Hi All,

When I tried to start openser with accounting module, I got error:

0(0) db_init: Connection 'mysql://openser:openserrw@localhost/openser' not
found in pool
0(0) new_connection: Opening MySQL connection:
mysql://openser:openserrw@localhost/openser
0(0) new_connection: Connection type is Localhost via UNIX socket
0(0) new_connection: Protocol version is 10
0(0) new_connection: Server version is 4.0.18-standard
0(0) usrloc:preload_udomain: Wrong version v136545352 for table <location>,
expected v1001
0(0) register_udomain(): Error while preloading domain 'location'
0(0) pool_remove: Removing connection from the pool
0(0) domain_fixup(): Error while registering domain
ERROR: error -1 while trying to fix configuration

I tried to execute :

openser_mysql drop
openser_mysql create

After this, I start openser, the same erroe message.

I realy need help in this issue.

Thanks

John