[Users] lawful legal intercept

tele tele at plexia.com
Thu Jun 15 18:47:56 CEST 2006

Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> using latest cvs head, check the siptrace module:
>
> http://openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/siptrace.html

hmm interesting.

>> what about the media forking of the call?
>
> latest rtpproxy should have some features in this respect.

unfortunaly our SBC for lawful intercept don't discriminate single call
but only all traffic.

I imaging something like that:

                         RTP
UA ----------------------------------------------- UA
| \                                               / |
|  \                                             /  |
|   + ---> SBC ----> OpenSER(1) ---> PSTN  --- +    |
|                         |                         |
 \                        | UA call replicated      |
  \                       |                         |
   \                  OpenSER(2)                    |
      \     RTP           |          RTP         /

- SBC do the NAT traversal
- OpenSER(1) dont'n know about media, only signaling
- OpenSER(2) i think nathelper and rtproxy goes here

hmmm

sorry i'm dreaming ;)