[Users] OpenSER - one year old

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Jun 14 16:30:35 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

today OpenSER is one year old. In the hope that its first year brought
many features needed by you, helped you in your business, study or just
in private use, we will like to thank to all developers and community
members for their contributions, support, usage and testing of OpenSER.

The news and summary of this year of activity is posted at:

http://openser.org/openser-news-20060614.php

For the next year, we look forward to many new features, to make the
functionality fit in most of business cases, from residential services
to carrier grade. We are  welcoming ideas and contributions as well as
patches and testing reports.