[Users] Realtime MYSQL

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jun 14 10:26:41 CEST 2006

Shane,

the mysql auth is realtime - the subscriber table is queried each time.
But the aliases (if used via usrloc module) are cached into memory -
loaded at startup from DB and that's it. Here are two alternatives:
either when changing something in aliases table, push the change via
FIFO into the cache, either use aliases_db module to have aliases
without no caching.

regards,
bogdan