[Users] mysql re-install??

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jun 13 18:07:58 CEST 2006

Hi Mark,

the table contains the version numbers of all the other tables used
openser. Many tables changed in time and the version is protection
mechanism against using old tables with newer openser versions.

in order to work, the table has to contain the version required by the
installed openser - check openser_mysqldb.sh (after installation) or
scripts/mysqldb.sh in sources.

regards,
bogdan