[Users] Allow only perticular country

Brandon Price brandon.price at hostrocket.com
Tue Jun 13 16:01:16 CEST 2006

I can think of two ways to to that.
1) You can simply use the acl, add the two users that you want to be
able to make international calls to the international acl with
"openserctl acl grant username international"
Then in the route you use for international calls you do something
like ...

  if (!is_user_in("From", "int")){
                                 sl_send_reply("401", "Unauthorized-
acl");
                                 exit;
} else {
whatever else........

2) Use the lcr module it will let you specify a source regular
expression to match against.