[Users] lookup problem

Jean-Michel Foucher jean-michel.foucher at wengo.fr
Wed Jun 7 13:46:55 CEST 2006

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> you do not need to do lookup for ACK since the ACK is a within the
> dialog method and it must be routed based on Route hdr (via
> loose_route()  - see the default cfg coming with OpenSER).

Well, because of a SIP Proxy that is not rfc-compliant on my platform,
unfortunately, i do need to do a lookup for ACK and BYE messages.

> please keep the topic on users mailing list only - is not a devel issue.

Sorry about that.

Here's a solution :

revert_uri();
if (!lookup("location")) {
    sl_send_reply("404","User not found");
};

This way, new_uri will be empty and lookup will use ruri.

Thank you for your help,
regards,

--
Jean-Michel Foucher
OpenWengo, the free and multiplatform VoIP client