[Users] SIP Invite Header Modification

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jun 5 09:38:51 CEST 2006

Gene,

subst() works only on the header, so the first line is not covered by
this function. subst_uri() works only on the RURI (from the first line).

so try:
    subst_uri("/sip:(.*)$/18888888888 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/")

To header is not recommended to be changed since it's used to
transaction matching - anyhow it has no purpose in routing.

regards,
bogdan