[Users] Openser+Asterisk Voice mail

Glenn Dalgliesh glenn at routerboy.com
Mon Jun 5 02:57:00 CEST 2006

Post your openser.cfg
---------------------
Sent with ChatterEmail
True push email for the Treo Smartphone
www.chatteremail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: ram <talk2ram at gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, Jun 4, 2006 11:46 am
Subject: [Users] Openser+Asterisk Voice mail

Hi

Just started Learning OPENSER, installing at my office

Now iam able to install and configured with my VoIP provider

and iam able to make calls out, using Public IP, not tried yes NAT

when i want to voice mail, openser, send email,

But iam looking store and retrieve voice message, so i decided to install asterisk
and send voice messages to Asterisk

as per the site document i have configured

iam running OPENSER 5060 port and Asterisk 5090 port on same server

As guided document, maded Realtime config with my mysql, working Fine

iam able to see both are contacting when i restart sip reload , so i able to see openser log, and console of asterisk

Now the problem, when i call extention which is not registered

I get fast busy tone,  and i dont see any message in Asterisk console, but in the open ser log i can see User Not found

can some one help me to achive this

but when i dial *86, i can hear voice, saying that no messages, that means asterisk is working

any help will be appriciated

ram

------=_Part_20143_5639206.1149439588939