[Users] Avpops tutorial

Sam Lee sam.lee at super.net.sg
Fri Jun 2 08:41:11 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie when it comes to AVPops, so please bear with me.

Am looking at the avpops tutorial , when i came across this web :
http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s08.html#ex_bitmap_acl

It teaches you how to use make use of avpops to create a bitmap acl. For
the whole of the website, nothing was done to explain to you what each
and every of those commands and the values in it are for. It just
doesn't make sense to me ?!
For example , they said place this in :-

modparam("avpops","db_scheme","scheme0:username_col=username;domain_col=
domain;value_col=acl;value_type=integer;table=subscriber")
modparam("avpops","avp_aliases","acl=i:800")

Can i ask what these 2 lines are talking about ??!
Please help explain to me how to use that bitmap acl ! Anything that we
need to change at the database?
Thanks alot!

REgards,
Sam