[Users] Fwd: [Serusers] SER or OpenSER

Max Clark max.clark at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 18:53:12 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm currently working on a new deployment where we are planning on
using a SIP router instead of a system like Asterisk or SipX for our
call routing. I am trying to understand the pros/cons of using SER or
OpenSER when this thread came up on the SER list. I'm interested to
hear what the OpenSER side of things are.

Thanks,
Max