[Users] Resetting flags in branch_route[] resets flags for ALL branches

Tavis P tavis.lists at galaxytelecom.net
Fri Jul 28 02:06:00 CEST 2006

I believe it needs to be set before executing t_relay(), also adding
"t_on_reply("11");" to branch_route breaks script compilation

I've added a bug in the sourceforge bug tracker
(http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1530057&group_id=139143&atid=743020)
regarding this issue

This is a big problem for anyone trying to use branch_route to call
mediaproxy/rtpproxy on a per branch basis (which is where it is causing
a problem for me)

For fun i will try to set t_on_reply() inside a route[] block that will
be called from branch_route[] and let you know how it works out

tavis