[Users] Re: [Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1527750 ] openser.init

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Mon Jul 24 16:05:42 CEST 2006

Hey Klaus,

Below is the result of a "make deb".  We are using "postgres" instead of
"mysql".  Perhaps the mysql dependency should be looked into because the
"exclude_modules=" says to exclude mysql.

# if not set on the cmd. line or the env, exclude this modules:
exclude_modules?=               jabber cpl-c mysql pa osp unixodbc \
                                                avp_radius auth_radius
group_radius uri_radius

Regards,
Norm

sip-serverr# make deb
bison -d -b cfg cfg.y
cfg.y: conflicts: 1 shift/reduce
flex cfg.lex
ln -sf packaging/debian
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -tc
dpkg-buildpackage: source package is openser
dpkg-buildpackage: source version is 1.1.0-0
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Daniel-Constantin Mierla
<daniel at voice-system.ro>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture amd64
dpkg-buildpackage: source version without epoch 1.1.0-0
dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: debhelper (>= 4) dpatch
libmysqlclient15-dev | libmysqlclient14-dev | libmysqlclient-dev
libexpat1-dev libxml2-dev libradiusclient-ng-dev | libradius-ng-dev
unixodbc-dev
dpkg-buildpackage: Build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied; aborting.
dpkg-buildpackage: (Use -d flag to override.)
make: *** [deb] Error 3