[Users] SIP Message

Javier Ramirez jvr_78 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jul 20 18:59:31 CEST 2006

I make the SIP Client. and I add this feature,
but I need use openser, and I don't know how to make this.

      Javier Ramirez

* jramirez at bit2net.com

web: www.bit2net.com

La  información  contenida  en  este  correo  es  para uso exclusivo de los destinatarios  del  mismo. Está prohibido a las personas o entidades que no sean los destinatarios de este correo, realizar cualquier tipo de modificación, copia o distribución del mismo. Si  Ud. recibe este correo por error, tenga a bien notificar al emisor y eliminarlo.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of bit2NET. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender.