[Users] openSER on Windows

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 17:06:51 CEST 2006

i never heard of this interix ... but it does not seem free, so i
would not use it. Also, it comes from microsoft directly, right? uuu
And it sounds a bit like cygwin stuff ...
What i was talking about are libraries which you can use to create
fully native .exe files (or .dll, as it fits you) ... For example, by
cross-compiling using mingw32 from a linux host, you get a fully
native windows .exe/.dll file ... Ain't that cool?
I don't want to have to open some kind of terminal window or the like
... i want native windows.

Cesc
PS - let's keep the discussion in the mail list ...