[Users] VPS Hosting

Thu Jul 20 09:30:21 CEST 2006

IMO paying 37$ for an unmanaged virtual server is to much. I prefer
renting a dedicated root server (e.g. hetzner.de) for 40€ and doing
installing openser/asterisk by yourself.

If you want to offer a service, don't use a virtual server. You never know
what other customers on this server do and they may disturb your service.

regards
klaus