[Users] query on openser

Vivek Bhat vigibi at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 03:06:56 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have installed openser v1.1.0 on Linux system.

I have problem checking if "Route" header contains the
"username" of Req-URI as below:

Req-URI will be like "sip:7267261000@<domain>"
and Route header will be like
"<sip:termdoneatscsf_7267261000@<domain>;lr>

# To get the RURI I did like this
avp_write("$ru/username", "$avp(UNAMEOFRURI)");
avp_print();

# To get the Route Header, I did like this
avp_write("$hdr(Route)", "$avp(ROUTEUSERNAME)");
avp_print();

Now, what is the best way to check if
$avp(ROUTEUSERNAME) contains $avp(UNAMEOFRURI)?

I tried as below, and it gives error "regexp requires
string value"

if(avp_check("$avp(UNAMEOFRURI)","re/$avp(ROUTEUSERNAME)/gi"))
{

	log(1, "Usernames of RURI is found inside Route
header.");
} else
                                        {
	log(1, "Usernames of RURI is NOT found inside Route
header.");

}

Instead of avp_check, I tried to use search as below:
if(search("^(Route):.*$ru/username.*"))
{
         log(1, "Usernames of RURI is found inside
Route header.");
}

But, it didn't work either.

Please suggest what is the best method to do this?

Thanks,
Vivek