[Users] debian dependencies

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jul 14 17:39:42 CEST 2006

Hi Klaus,

actually are the same changes I did when generating the debs for debian
stable. The debian packaging system from 1.1.0 was changed and adapted
by Julien BLACHE from Debian. the changes were made for unstable version
so this was the cause of this incompatibility with the stable version.

regards,
bogdan