[Users] Radius

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jul 14 16:43:28 CEST 2006

Hi Tamas,

you do not need the avp_radius module for authentication via Radius.

the radius support in openser seems to be installed in your case - the
error log shows that your problem is somewhere  in coupling openser with
the radius server.

see the system log to see what exactly is the error generated by the
radius library.

also be sure you add the radius dictionary provided by openser package
in both radius library dictionary and in the radius server dictionary.
       see http://openser.org/docs/openser-radius-1.0.x.html

regards,
bogdan