[Users] Force RTP proxy when calling NATed UAS

Tue Jul 11 11:14:51 CEST 2006

You will make the nat_uac_test() also for REGISTER requests. If the
client registers from behind NAT, set a certain flag:

   setflag(6)

configure the registrar module to use this flag as NAT flag:

   modparam("registrar", "nat_flag", 6)

During save() the value of the nat_flag will also be stored.

If you now have a call to this client, you can test the flag after lookup:

lookup();
if (isflagset(6))
   force_rtpproxy; # and all the NAT traversal (replyroute...)

regards
klaus