[Users] ERROR:tlsops:mod_init:

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jul 10 16:31:22 CEST 2006

the "xl_add_extra_spec: cannot alloc extra item" error means there is no
more shm memory for allocating a new spec variable.
I would say you have a huge shm memory consumer (usrloc?, lcr?) - try to
increase the used memory and see if the problem goes away (use the
command line -m param).

regards,
bogdan