[Users] Re: Double Invites

Dimo begeragus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 15:49:09 CEST 2006

Hi guys,
I fixed it. Just put in my script:
modparam("tm", "retr_timer1p1", 2)

The thing is that the default is 1 sec but with it I get retransmits
not after a second but after several microseconds - not enough time to
get an ACK. I could not find anywhere on the list a known issue about
that, so I guess I am reporting it. Could be some kind of race
condition..
I am available for tests.

Dimo