[Users] release 1.1.0 status

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Jul 5 10:54:56 CEST 2006

Hello,

just to give you an update about the status of the new release.

It should be out in terms of days. Between developers, it was scheduled
to happen at the beginning of this week, but the feedback we got in the
last week made us to postpone it a bit. New issues were reported during
mentioned period and we were hunting them, willing to have the release
free of known bugs. Last week issues:

- possible memory leak in TLS (lot of testing and debugging)
- memory leak in tm (fixed)
- crash in register when using path extension (fixed)
- crash in pike (fixed)
- crash in usrloc when user updated contact after migrating from non-NAT
to NAT environment (fixed)
- investigate "detached timer" warning (low priority)
- is_avp_set() fails when to check AVPs with index (patch made, testing
in progress)