[Users] Path

Helge Waastad helge at smartnet.no
Mon Jan 30 18:32:54 CET 2006

Hi, this is what happens:

The UAC sends REGISTER, gets a 401 back and sends a new REGISTER (Cseq
+1).
OpenSER does save("location") but no 200 OK is sent back to the UAC...
I see in yhe SQL database, tha the location is updated including the
path info.

Since the UAC does not get a reply back, it sends another REGISTER, to
which I guess OpenSER sends 400 Bad request
and
P-Registrar-Error: Invalid CSeq number

I guess the save function is not working as it should (?).

I do a:

if (!save("location")){
	xlog(errormessage)
} else{
	xlog(ok message)
}

I do not see either error or OK messages in my logs.

br hw

--
Helge Waastad
Senior Konsulent