[Users] trusting gateways through radius

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jan 24 14:57:39 CET 2006

  Hi Klaus,
  Thanks for the reply.
  Using LCR it is possible, but it depends upon a database module and I wanted to use radius.
  I was struggling with freeradius to find out if there is a mechanism to store the IP addresses in some flat files or so.
  Can someone pls help me in deciding if it is possible using freeradius.

  thanks in advance,
  Jayesh.

  I am using the lcr module and from_gw();

regards
klaus