[Users] trusting gateways through radius

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jan 24 06:35:46 CET 2006

Hi all,
  I have configured openser(1.0.0) to authenticate and account via freeradius. It is working properly and fine. But one problem that I am facing is trusting the gateways.
  I dont want to authenticate the gateways but trust them through their IP address.
  Is there a way I can do it in freeradius?
  If avp_radius can be used, pls explain where do i store the IPs that I trust in freeradius.
  If anyone can help in this regard it would be appreciated.

  Thanks a lot in advance.

  Jayesh.