[Users] Problem with IAX and Openser.

david.castro david.castro at adianta.net
Fri Jan 13 16:38:51 CET 2006

Hello.
I am in a strange situation. I have two asterisk. Asterisk "A" makes a
call for asterisk "B" by IAX. Asterisk "B" recives the call and delivers
it to Openser by SIP. The problem is openser printing this in the screen:

ERROR: parse_to : unexpected char ["] in status 5: <<"David" <sip:>> .
ERROR:parse_from_header: bad from header
ERROR: new_t: no valid From in INVITE
ERROR: t_newtran: new_t failed
ERROR: sl_reply_error used: I'm terribly sorry, server error occurred (1/SL)

Do you know the reason?
Is this a bug? Which is guilty, asterisk or openser?
I have this problem only in this scenario.

Thank you.

--
David Castro Mosquera
Email: david.castro at adianta.net