[Users] Functionality

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Fri Jan 13 12:00:00 CET 2006

Hello,

On 01/12/06 23:16, Andréa Giordanna wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the information.
> I've made some changes in msilo module code, and now it sends messages
> in the time stored in a table. But it sends the message even if the
> destination user is offline.
> Is there any way to check if the user is online before sending the
> message?
 From the script, at this moment you can use registered() function from
registrar module:
http://openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/registrar.html#AEN314
You have to set the r-uri with the id of the user -- play with avpops
module.

 From another module, bind to registrar module and reuse registered()
function -- but take care of fixup function. Otherwise, bind to usrloc
module and do something similar to registered() function from the
registrar module.