[Users] snom registration expiry

Thu Jan 5 10:58:46 CET 2006

Hi Christian!

The more interesting part would be the SIP signaling between the SNOM
and the proxy. If registration is lost, that means that:
- SNOM stops sending REGISTER or
- SNOM still sends REGISTER but they are not accepted by openser

Please set exires back to 10min and watch the SIP signaling:
- using "ngrep -t -W byline port 5060" on the proxy
- using the logging feature of the snom phone

Please post this logs.

regards
klaus