[Users] lookup function for From URI

unplug maillisting at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 05:25:08 CET 2006

I have an alias in the aliases table that mapped with an account.  I
have tried avp_db_load("$from/uri","s:/aliases") but the following
error displayed.
Jan  4 12:17:14 zzzsipx /usr/local/sbin/openser[2792]: submit_query:
Unknown column 'value' in 'field list'
Jan  4 12:17:14 zzzsipx /usr/local/sbin/openser[2792]: db_query: Error
while submitting query
Jan  4 12:17:14 zzzsipx /usr/local/sbin/openser[2792]:
ERROR:avpops:load_avps: db_load failed

In the aliases table, there is no value field.  AVP uses to search the
value field for the value.  Am I right?
For my case, I want to get the alias of an account in the aliases
table according to the From header.  Can I still use avp_db_load?
How?

Thanks!