[Users] nathelper natping OPTIONS packets formated to not get reply?

Glenn Dalgliesh glenn at routerboy.com
Sat Feb 25 18:33:54 CET 2006

Ok, I tested with standard natping with the received field with the default
format of sip:<ip address>:<port> and allow though some clients respond
differently to OPTIONS packet without username, in all cases I tested they
did respond.

Unless you have other info I think we can leave this as is...

Thanks for the help

User_Agent	    		No Username			With
Username
=============== 		=======================	===================

InstantVoice			Not Found		OK
eyeBeam 3004t 			OK			OK
X-Lite release 1103m		OK			OK
20a/050106				OK			OK
Asterisk PBX			OK			OK
Axon 1.06				Not Implemented	Not Implemented
Cisco ATA 186  v3.1.0		Not Found		OK
Cisco ATA 186  v3.2.0		Not Found		OK
FXS_GW (1asipfxs.107b)		OK			OK
FXSO_GW				OK			OK
Grandstream BT100 1.0.6.7	OK			OK
Grandstream HT386 1.0.2.2	OK			OK
Grandstream HT487 1.0.5.16	OK			OK
Grandstream HT487 1.0.5.18	OK			OK
Grandstream HT487 1.0.6.7	OK			OK
Grandstream HT496 1.0.0.8	OK			OK
Grandstream HT496 1.0.2.16	OK & No Such Call	OK & No Such Call

Linksys/PAP2-2.0.10(LSc)	Not Found		OK
Linksys/PAP2-2.0.12(LS)		Not Found		OK
Linksys/PAP2-3.1.3(LS)		Not Found		OK
Sipura/SPA2000-2.0.13(g)	Not Found		OK
Sipura/SPA2002-3.1.2(a)		Not Found		OK
Sipura/SPA2000-3.1.5		Not Found		OK
SJphone/1.50.271d (SJ Labs)	Method Not Allowed	OK
SJphone/1.60.289a (SJ Labs)	Method Not Allowed	OK
Welltech SipPhone V3.0	OK	OK
Welltech SipPhone V5809	OK	OK