[Users] path and received in location

Helge Waastad Helge.Waastad at smartnet.no
Tue Feb 21 22:23:53 CET 2006

Hi,
I've got a question regarding the handling of location information.
I came up in a situation where I had my dispatcher layer adding path to the register before it was sent to the registrar.
However, if the register then again is replicated to another server, and the next server is adding a received to the usrloc entry, how should this server forward the INVITES...? To the "path" or to the "received"?

PS, I'm not saying this is how it should be done, I'm just curious about the implications :-)

br hw

Mvh,
Helge Waastad
Senior Engineer