[Users] how to use OpenSER

Pjothi pjothi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:27:30 CET 2006

Just check out the error messages in

/var/log/messages like

$ cat /var/log/messages

on both the ends. Check out if minisip is trying to register with
OpenSER. Since you are talking about port 5060 here, I assume you
arent using TLS but just HTTP digest authentication may be. So just
find out the error and see if minisip is trying to register or else
first give a hint of what is not working ? is minisip not trying at
atll ? or did you compile MySQL support with openSER and is mysql
module loaded....

good luck
Pj