[Users] install TLS package

Tóth Péter ptoth at lanex.hu
Wed Feb 15 16:52:07 CET 2006

Helo!

I'm very new on the list, and I have a basic problem. After installing openser deb packages (1.0.0 tls version), i got the following error at the start:

#/etc/init.d/openser start

Starting openser: openserbad user name/uid number: -u openser

#

When I installed the 1.0.0 simple package, a user started up automatically with name "openser", but at the tls install there is no user entry in /etc/passwd file. I meant this is the error, but I don't know exactly. What should I do? Please help me!

An other question: what is the default mysql password?

Thanks:

Tóth Péter