[Users] record_route_preset(): No memory left

Bastian Schern ml02 at in-bln.de
Sun Feb 5 00:01:45 CET 2006

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu schrieb:
> Hi Bastian,
>
> I run a lot of tests against this message, but nothing...
>
> So , first some question? is the param "add_username" enabled? are you
> using the latest CVS version?

The param "add_username" was _not_ enabled. After enabling it the Error
is gone away. For what the username is needed in rr?

I'm using the latest CVS rel_1_0_0.

> Second, here is a third patch - please send me the results..

Results of third patch after enabling add_username:
--- snip ---
  0(4952) Sat Feb  4 22:47:49 2006:
<sip:00045977408 at sipbase.de>;tag=klfjsk2v77 : record_route_preset(
"217.160.188.74:5060;nat=yes" )
  0(4952) **: trying uri <sip:08003301000 at sipbase.de;user=phone> len=37
  0(4952) **: befor return uri len=11, s=0x80de4ab
  0(4952) **: return uri len=11, s=0x80de4ab
--- snap ---

Without add_username there is no DBG output.

> BTW - is there any way to speed up this remote debugging ? access to the
> machine is possible? ...

I think it is possible to get remote access. But I have to clarify this
with before.

Regards
	Bastian

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit