[Users] check if transaction exists

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Wed Feb 1 19:18:57 CET 2006

Hm, this should be possible to impliment tough..

and, you could even prototype it with the gflags module..

if you do something like:

route[2]{
   if(uri=~"sip:somenumber at yourdomain.com"){
      if(is_gflag(1){
         sl_send_reply("486","Busy Here");
         break;
      }else{
         set_gflag(1);
         t_on_reply(1);
     };
   };
};

onreply_route[1]{
   if(is_gflag(1) && status == "200"){
      reset_gflag(1);
   };
}

I haven't tested it so this is just a idea.. but you could proberbly
extend the gflags module to do somethin glike this only more flexible..
since this is only for one user..

-Atle

* Andreas M. <openser at breitenlee.net> [060201 18:38]: