[Users] check if transaction exists

Wed Feb 1 14:10:21 CET 2006

Andreas M. wrote:
> Hi,
> i´m using openser 1.0.0 on Debian Sarge,
> statefull is ok,openser is configured to be statefull,

openser is NOT dialog (call) statefull. openser is only transaction
statefull

dialog != transaction

e.g.:
INVITE-100-180-200 is a single transaction
ACK is a transaction
BYE-200 is a transaction

Those three transactions form a dialog. The INVITE transaction creates
the dialog. The ACK and BYE transaction are in-dialog transactions. The
BYE terminates the dialog.

(open)ser is only transaction statefull :-(

Thus for this feature you can not use (open)ser.

regards
klaus