[Users] TURN - MediaProxy

Victor openser at conexiongroup.com
Fri Aug 25 17:53:06 CEST 2006

Hi all,

    I'm currently investigating about TURN as the starting phase of a
possible subject for a special assignment for the university. I found it
very interesting the AG Projects' Media Proxy implementarion of TURN. But I
must confess, I don't know very much about it yet.

    In a few words: I'm studying the factibility of making RTP stream peer
to peer, and not through the Media Proxy, at least, not all the time.

    Please, if somebody can give me hand, contact me.

    Thanks in advance,

Victor