[Users] Problem with SQL queries in 1.1.0?

Federico Giannici giannici at neomedia.it
Wed Aug 23 18:27:10 CEST 2006

Any news on this problem?

Today I found that the problem occurs even when MySQL is NOT restarted.
Here it is example of a query that seems to fail but without an error
code (no previous error 2013):

Aug 23 16:36:58 eowyn OpenSER[28950]: submit_query: errno code is 0
Aug 23 16:36:58 eowyn OpenSER[28950]: submit_query:
Aug 23 16:36:58 eowyn OpenSER[28950]: db_query: Error while submitting query

As said before, a new connection is done to the MySQL server, but no
query is executed and the connection is immediately closed (instead of
keeping it open).

Bye.

Federico Giannici wrote:
> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
>> Federico Giannici wrote:
>>
>>> Aug 22 15:50:34 eowyn OpenSER[16778]: submit_query:
>>> Aug 22 15:50:34 eowyn OpenSER[16778]: db_query: Error while
>>> submitting query
>>
>> can you check on the mysql server if the query was performed or not?
>> because the strange part is that submit_query returns  a non zero
>> value but the mysql_error reports no error...
>
> After the SQL server is restarted then every time a query is done by
> OpenSER a new connection is opened (and then closed) ma the query is NOT
> executed.
>
> Here it is an example:
>
> 26 Connect     ser at eowyn.neomedia.it on ser
> 26 Query       SET NAMES latin1