[Users] Create 302 message and modify contact header

Christophe Irles christophe.irles at alcatel.fr
Tue Aug 22 15:24:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

I checked archive without any result... From an openSER rule, I want to
create a 302 message if a specific RURI is used.

First I need to change the contact header to specify the URI of the new
callee.

I tried something like that:
avp_printf("$avp(s:100)", "sip:test at christophe.fr;target=$ruri;cause=486;");
avp_pushto("$ct", "$avp(s:100)"); # => error generated on this line

ERROR:avpops:fixup_pushto_avp: unsupported  destination "$ct"; expected
$ru,$du,$br

So how can I modify the contact header ?

Just after the update on the contact header I envisaged to use this function
sl_send_reply(302, "Moved Temporarily")

Is it  correct ? Is there a better way to 'create' 302 message in this case
?
I check UAC_REDIRECT module but I don't think I can use it in this case or
perhaps I missed something

Before to use a 302 message I succesfully tested to create a new INVITE with
the $ruri modified correctly. But I would like to create a 302 message to
prevent any problem of authentication.

Thanks,
Christophe