[Users] lot of BYEs missing

Hakan YASTI hakanyasti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 10:35:52 CEST 2006

Hi Nambiar,

try to get an etheral capture for an hour. and check the missed bye from your db with the query you have wrote fro that hour. Get the number of lost bye and check with the calls on ethereal capture whose states are in_call. If they are equal so you are right that the byes are not coming to your proxy. But if bye is coming and you are not writing to your db it is related with your openser.cfg.
Best wishes,
Hakan.