[Users] Problem with forking

Claudio Miceli cmicelifarias at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 23:45:35 CEST 2006

I am in a big trouble. I am using openser 1.0.1 and I am still having some
problems with redirect. I get some numbers in myredirect and I try to pass
it with t_relay(), but at this moment everything gets confused. The calls do
not happen sequentially or in any logical order. Is there another way of
doing the forking ? Am i doing something terribly wrong ? And sometimes when
I make  a call my openser sends messages to just one client and not to the
other, or sends to both but with a great time between them. What could it be
? Do someone know it ? Thanks for helping.

                                                Claudio Miceli de Farias