[Users] Module for Config files

ronn100200 at aim.com ronn100200 at aim.com
Tue Aug 15 14:29:27 CEST 2006

 Hi Hakan,

 I have followed your example but openser is still doing SIP/2.0 407 Proxy Authentication Required.

 When I start openser I'm seeing these messages:

 0(0) WARNING: File not found: /usr/local/etc/openser/permissions.allow
 0(0) Default allow file (/usr/local/etc/openser/permissions.allow) not found => empty rule set
 0(0) WARNING: File not found: /usr/local/etc/openser/permissions.deny
 0(0) Default deny file (/usr/local/etc/openser/permissions.deny) not found => empty rule set

 Do I need to specify the default permission files for this to work?

 thanks,

 Ron