[Users] two phones ringing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Aug 10 11:46:41 CEST 2006

Hello,

seems that the Linksys phone is quite slow in creating the dialog. The
CANCEL arrives before it has processed the INVITE, and it does not match
any ongoing dialog. It is not much to be done. OpenSER cannot do much in
this respect. The proxy is forced to send CANCEL as soon as one branch
is answered.

By the way, when you answer very quickly, did the other phone ring at
least once before?