[Users] avp_load_radius format

Helge Waastad helge at smartnet.no
Wed Apr 26 10:59:01 CEST 2006

Hi,
and thanks for your answer.
You'll have to excuse me for not 100% grasping the logic.
A typical RADIUS answer would be:

rad_recv: Access-Accept packet from host 195.18.134.150:1812, id=207,
length=38
SIP-AVP = "voicemail:111111"

So should more than one Access-Accept be sent with different
SIP-AVP=.... (I guess not)

Or should the string value of SIP-AVP be consist of several avps?

I guess you can only respond with distinct attributes from RADIUS?

Rigth now I'm trying to see if I can do this by default FreeRADIUS setup
or if should move into rlm_perl...

....probably a revised OpenSER-RADIUS Howto should be made.
I can, for that sake, help..when I get it working :-)

br hw

--
Helge Waastad
Senior Konsulent