[Users] registrar table size

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Apr 13 11:17:00 CEST 2006

Hi Kent,

first of all, you cannot have partial caching into memory - usrloc
either cache all db content ,either nothing (that's the design).

now, by size of the register table I understood the size of the hash
table used by usrloc - number of entries the hash has; but this does not
affect how many records can be hold into usrloc table.

so, what you are trying to do is not possible.

regards,
bogdan