[Users] Allow only TLS connections

Christoph Fürstaller christoph.fuerstaller at kurtkrenn.com
Thu Apr 13 10:52:42 CEST 2006

Hi,

I tried that out. I check if proto is TLS:
if (proto != TLS) {
	sl_send_reply("403", "Forbidden");
	exit;
};

But I get this error:
 3(28893) ERROR:tm:add_uac: can't fwd to af 2, proto 1  (no
corresponding listening socket)
 3(28893) ERROR:tm:t_forward_nonack: failure to add branches
 3(28893) ERROR:tm:t_relay_to:  t_forward_nonack returned error

What does it mean? What I'm doing wrong?
My SER is only listening on tls port 5061. Do I still have to open udp
5060 ?

chris...