[Users] openser-1.0.1-rhel3.0.i386.rpm

Nasser Dawoud /MEM/PRO nda at antepo.com
Tue Apr 11 15:59:42 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

I have just installed openser, openser-1.0.1-rhel3.0.i386.rpm, and I have a couple of questions:

1) is this version of OpenSer fully compliant with the Presence portion of the SIP-RFC?

2) I've noticed that presence is buggy, it does not always work correctly; that is to say, it does not represent the correct
presence of the respective user in the roster.

3) I would like to use OpenSer and TLS, does that mean I only replace the libraries, *.so files, or do I have to replace everything?